Monday, November 8, 2010

On Their Way

Just a short, mostly picture post to show some outgoing I've put in the mailbox in the past few days... These are all very long overdue...sorry peeps!



For Belen...



Heading out to Megan...

To Lauren...



Above two are going out for Postcrossing, one to Montana here in the states and one to Lithuania.  It's been a while since I participated in Postcrossing so I thought I'd give it a go.

That long break really made me forget how much I enjoy writing!  Once I sat down and started writing letters & postcards and making envelopes I enjoyed it so much and was so happy I got back into the swing of things.  Sometimes breaks are just what you need to remind yourself how much you miss or enjoy something!

Hope this mail finds all of its recipients well!  Happy Monday everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I love your envelopes!!

    http://felicitylingle.blogspot.com

    Follow if you like what you see. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I bet you enjoy making the envelopes just as much as writing the letters! I know I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aaron! I'm a fan of your blog and have a little something i would like to send you in the mail!
    would you be able to email me your postal address?
    my email is bitinsley@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    Bree

    ReplyDelete