Friday, February 5, 2010

Welcome/Blog 2.0

Hello to all my first blog readers! I am so excited to get this up and running; it has been in the back of my mind for a while now and I've been postponing getting it started because...well...I don't really know why actually. But I'm here now and I'm so excited to start blogging again. My first blog sadly fizzled out, but I think my new topics and fodder for posting will keep blog 2.0 going much longer than its predecessor.

This blog will revolve around exactly what the title says - food, fun, and post. As a whole foods chef, I am constantly cooking, creating, and learning, and want to share all that with anyone who is interested. I belong to a culinary group with some of my best friends and we have the best time together! I want a place to share what we share - great food, conversation, wine...the list goes on.

I have also recently [re]discovered the world of pen-pals and mail art and have been so inspired by other bloggers to start writing and creating again. I really shouldn't say 'again' since the most experience I've had with this sort of thing was my pen-pal cousin back when I was like, 10. It's a whole new world, really, but it's amazing to discover because I always thought I was the only one who jumped for joy when there was an unexpected piece of mail in the box, or got excited to sit down and write a letter. I CANNOT believe I never thought to search out other people with the same interests, but here I am now and I'm so happy! I have a good bunch of great incoming & outgoing mail to share to get this blog up and running, but it may take me some time for me to get the ball rolling with uploading pictures and the like.

All things fun and the rest of my life and miscellanea will probably make their way onto the blog as well...I hope they are interesting enough to include and entertain everyone :)

So, without further ado, here's to happy blogging, happy reading, and good food, fun, & post! Talk to you all soon.

xoxo
Aaron

Song of the moment: Glitter in the Air
Artist: P!nk
Album: Funhouse

1 comment: