Tuesday, March 2, 2010

'I'm Green But I'm Wise'

Hey all, just a quick post to show you what's been coming in and going out mail-wise with me. It has been a pretty slow few mail days, so there's not a whole lot, but what is here is great stuff! (I haven't checked the mail yet today since J has the mail key on his keyring and has been out, so there might be some more good stuff waiting for me in there)...

Let's start with incoming, just two lonely pieces of mail:


^Beautiful French calendar page envelope with a great letter, plus a recipe card by my favorite FoodNetwork chef Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa), all from Lauren. She also included some mailing labels which I greatly appreciated!

First outgoing is a my Package of Green for Swap-bot. I've had all the stuff for this for a while now, and partners were just assigned, so I am excited to tape it up and send it on its way:


^Side decorations #1

^Side decorations #2

^Side decorations #3


^Contents: Package of pencils, ribbon, 2 memo books, 1 set of sticky notes, paint samples (lol), large binder clips, 'good luck' stamp with 4-leaf clover, grow-a-frog, glitter, picture frame, 2 handmade envelopes, magnetic fridge writing pad, 4-leaf clovers stickers, and 'peace' emblem. I hope my swap partner likes all her stuff!

Last outgoing was a response to Patty:

^Handmade scrapbook paper envelope with address label from Lauren. A few posts ago I wrote about these little envelopes Patty sent along with her letter, asking me to decorate one and send it back. I put my contribution in with my letter, but since Patty reads my blog, I won't post a picture so she can have a full surprise with it.

OK, J just walked in with today's mail and I got two great postcards that I will post later, maybe tonight. One of them helps me with my 50 State challenge, so I'm excited about that! Good mail vibes to all of you out there!

Aaron :)

P.S. - I know I am completely biased because she is my all-time most favoritest artist ever, but did anyone catch Alanis Morissette's performance at the closing ceremonies of the Olympics? OMG it was gorgeous. She looks amazing and the stage she was on and the setting and the whole mood for the performance was just gorgeous! Check it out here if you haven't seen it yet. Which leads me to my:

Song of the moment: Wunderkind
Artist: Alanis Morissette
Album: The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe Soundtrack

1 comment:

  1. Oh man that swap your doing looks so cool!

    I realize that, yes, I made you sound like an infomercial product. :P

    Can't wait to write back. I'm excited about mail-tag! I know the tea I'd like to send you!

    ReplyDelete